Succeed Healthcare Solutions coaching program aims to help young people to take charge of their lives, increase their confidence, attract the people they want in their lives, improve their lifestyle and pursue their dreams.
Coaching is for young people aged 12+ held over 10 sessions of 60 minutes in duration. Parents/carers are asked to join for 10 minutes of the session. Journalling can be used as a tool to document success.
Internal resources –
- Goal setting through identifying strengths, values, beliefs, needs, purpose and meaning.
- Finding your gifts and talents; understanding your uniqueness; belonging
- Learning styles
- Understanding love languages
- Social and emotional intelligence; understanding self and others; being a global citizen
- Behavioural styles
- Improving relationships (with parents, siblings, friends); acceptance and tolerance
- Communication styles; empathy; validation; conflict resolution
- Preferred growth environment
- Internal drive; self motivation
- Celebrating accomplishments; appreciating the change process, not just the end result
- Leadership skills
- Understanding personal development
- Establishing a clear vision for life
- Finding emotional blocks, handling setbacks, and moving forward
- Creating new habits, beliefs, thoughts, desires, values and needs
- Critical thinking and creativity.
External resources –
- Support systems.